Wednesday 12 September 2007

Another Criss-Cross Card

I made another criss-cross card yesterday. The light wasn't very good when I took the photos so they are a bit dark.


The card stock is real red and glorious green, and the patterned paper is Doodlebug. I added a 2" scalloped punch with the Father Christmas image stamped on a smaller circle. I stamped the cuff with a magenta stamp christmas trees in glorious green and added the ribbon...99p from the range at the moment.




For the insert I used glorious green and white cardstock. Before adding the white I used a corner punch on the corner which punches the holly and a corner rounder on the green to match.

I used the same magenta stamp to stamp the green trees at the bottom of the insert and then used the Hero Art Script Merry Christmas stamp in real red to finish. I punched a round tab punch so you can pull out the insert. I taped it together, then used the small slot punch to add the ribbon. The white christmas tree is a brad which I cut off the legs..... then used a glue dot to attach.

The addicted ladies are back together tomorrow so I have to get organised and make my card!! Always done at the last minute. I've had all summer to come up with a card and YET I leave it to the day before to come up with something!!!! Tutt! Tutt!

First I am going to the movies with my hubbie as its our wedding anniversary on monday - 19 years!! I will make him a card but he doesn't really like cards! What a hobby to have ......

Have a great day,
Jenny:-) xx

2 comments:

Mary said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Jenny. This is such a lovely card. I love everything about it. To me, it's one of your best. I love Christmas Cards bestest of all as they can be so much fun.
Looking forward until tomorrow to see what you come up with for us (a crossover card perhaps?)
luv as always Mary x x

Michele Kovack said...

How cute is this? Love it!

 
09 10