Wednesday 24 October 2007

Booglie Eyes Waterfall Card....

Just using up the rest of the characters that I had coloured in on Monday. I followed the instructions for the waterfall measurements found in the resources sections of splitcoaststampers.

I cuttlebugged half of the eleghant eggplant with the spots and dots embossing folder. I folded it in half but left a couple of cm's on the right as I wanted to use the slit punch to hold the card shut. The other card was only orange and green galore. I added a tab to pull the waterfall, made with the roundtab punch and also added a couple of green brads from stampin up......

The sentiment down the side is from the woodware clear stamp set, wizardy and the other one inside the card is from penny black.


Hope you have a good day,
Jenny:-)xx

5 comments:

Mary said...

So very cute and love the colours.
Mary xx

Courtney said...

I just love waterfall cards! They are a lot of work but very worth the effort! TFS!

Unknown said...

I love the waterfall card. I like how you used a halloween theme.
You just do awesome work.

patty
www.paperpiecingpatty.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I have never seen a waterfall card before but it looks like lots of fun! Your blog is lovely and full of great inspiration. Thanks.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

ROFL Wow!! your halloween cards are just too cool for words :D

 
09 10