Wednesday 31 October 2007

Deer Scene....


Another Christmas Card, I might be ahead this year with my christmas cards....
This is a tall Z card. I cut a piece of Night of Navy card in half and then folded that in half and folded the front back.
I stamped the Deer Scene in Night of Navy on white. When it was dry, I ran my versamark pad all over it and embossed it with glitter embossing powder. The photo was hard to get this to show. I edged in night of navy and then silver cardstock.
I ran some white through the big shot with my snowflake embossing folder and added some navy ribbon. All Done!
Hope you have a great day,
Jenny:-) xx

5 comments:

Jana M. said...

Beautiful cards!!!!! Who makes the Deer Scene stamp? I love it!

Karen Gladney said...

Wow this is georgeous. I really like it. If you need a home for this card I can give you my address.

TFS

Unknown said...

beautiful beautiful card. Love the stamp it is so detailed.

patty
www.paperpeicingpatty.blogspot.com

Dawn Wheeler said...

Stunning card love it Dawnx

My Paper World said...

Beautiful!

 
09 10