Monday 1 October 2007

Fabulous Flowers......

I was rushing to get a card made for tonight, at craft club and then Mary said it wasn't tonight!!! Oh well at least I am ahead for once.....



The base card is linen from craftwork cards in brown. The patterned paper is K & Co., which is a diddie pad. I stamped in chocolate chip with the Tres Chic background stamp. I stamped the large flower from the Fabulous Flowers set 3 times on the brown linen card in Bronze Encore Ink and embossing powder copper tinsel. I cut out 3 layers and layered them up, adding 3 brads to the centre. A bit of ribbon, pricking and the word window punch was used to cut out the tab which I added some brads. Not sure whether its looks Vintage or not but this is my take on it......






For this card, I used a square white card for the base, which I cuttlebugged the bottom 2/3rds of it using the Divine Swirls embossing folder. I stamped the Flower on pink cardstock and embossed it with pink embossing powder over versamark ink. I stamped the other flower from the set and added this to the centre with a spotty brad from Hobbycraft. (Haven't been over there for ages and Boy!! have they got some beautiful brads from making memories!!!)

I used a big shot book plate die to cut out the label and added a sentiment, also embossed in pink embossing powder, from the range. Some black spotty ribbon was added and another birthday card was done for a Dorset Stamper......


We are making Christmas cards at craft club tonight, but as usual we end up talking far too much and not much stamping is had by all..........

Have a great day and check back tomorrow for what we got up to at craft club.

Jenny:-) xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jenny, these are gorgeous, just fantastic, its your fault that I am getting hold of Tres Chic background now!!! lol

Not sure if you knew, but the Crafts Central has opened up in Weymouth (goulds garden centre), it opened on Saturday, and its really nice, especially for a small town like Weymouth, yeay, finally.

I am going to have to pop up to Bournemouth soon, need to visit Market Gallery and Hobbycraft I think!!!!

Sarah Green said...

love them Jenny I just love pink Great job!! TFS

GLC Arts and Crafts Mall said...

Absolutely beautiful work!!

 
09 10