Saturday 6 October 2007

More Fabulous Flowers.....



Gosh its cold out in the craft room this morning!!!

The base card is chocolate chip and then pink passion cardstock. The patterned paper is from the K&Co. Company Amy Butler selection, beautiful....

I used my friend cuttlebug embossing folder to emboss the half circle in wild wasabi cardstock. I edged this in some more chocolate chip, don't you just love chocolate!! The flower is from the Fabulous Flowers stampin up set which I stamped on pink card and embossed it with crystal embossing powder. Two of the layers were embossed with pink embossing powder from the range. I used the slit punch to finish the right hand side of the card and then added the double stitched ribbon......Hope they have this ribbon in the UK catalogue as I am running out!!!!

Have a great weekend,

Jenny:-) xx

1 comment:

Mary said...

Lovely card, you never cease to amaze me. It takes all my creative skills to produce one card a week and there you are coming up with one or two card every day with different techniques. Now I want the Fabulous flower set. Perhaps in November eh!
Mary xx

 
09 10