Tuesday 27 November 2007

Back Again..... More Polka Dot Cards....

Thanks to my lovely crafting buddies who lent me so many of their stamp set, these are more of the cards I made for my stampin up launch party.....

The stamp set is Polka Dot & Paisley again and this time the first two cards are using the Perfect Plum and the Pale Plum cardstock......I am loving these colours, they are from the Soft Subtles colour family.

The first card is called a tent topper. The base part in Perfect Plum is 20cm x 10cm folded in half. The top part is 8.5cm x 8.5cm and then smaller layers of your choice. I stamped on the white with the tall flower first in Pale Plum and went over the top with a seperate flower head stamp in Perfect Plum. I used the Stamp a ma jig to do this perfectly. I will do a tutorial on the Stamp a ma jig tomorrow.

The Pewter metal frame is from the Hodge Podge set. I used the white gel pen to colour in the white area on the paisley stamp. The pricking mat and tool is from the Crafters Tool kit....



Same colours for this card. Very simple card and by using the Stamp a ma jig to line up the flower heads, it looks like one stamp doesn't it but its actually 2 stamps.

I added some gold brads to finish off. Also the spiral punch down the right hand side.





This card is called a Kick stand design.

The cardstock and inkpads are Chocolate Chip, More Mustard and So Saffron. The ribbon is the Chocolate Chip Taffeta, good job it comes on a reel as I used tons of this on my marathon of card making last week.

The card is half a piece of A4 cardstock folded inhalf and then a section cut off. Then the part added for the bottom is 7.5cm x 7.5cm. The sentiment stamp is from the Sincere Salutations stamp set.

I love the Earth Elements colour family, I think they could be my favourite, but then theres the Soft Subtles.....Mmm not sure which ones - What is your favourite Colour Family.?

Don't forget to enter the Blog Candy you have until Friday, when I will be putting my first order to Stampin Up in..

Jenny:-)xx

3 comments:

Tarasdesigns said...

Whoa, your cards are amazing. Also thanks for great instructions on using the Nestabilities dies in the big shot

wendy said...

Beautiful cards! I love them all!

Deborah Duck said...

Goodness me, you have been busy - a cardmaking dervish!!!

They are all absolutely beautiful, and I'm sure they will be successful for you.

 
09 10