Tuesday 20 November 2007

Bold Mixed Bouquet.....

I thought I would make a card with just the supplies in the Starter Kit.......apart from the black cardstock and pricking tool, everything else is in the Starter Kit. I didn't change anything in the kit.

Another Z-Card, I think you know its my favourite fold at the moment.

The Basic Black inkpad inked up brilliantly, I always use the versafine stamp pad, but the stampin up seemed to be the same.

The stamp sets are the Mixed Bouquet and Cheer & Wishes, the rubber cut like a dream. The cardstock is Bold, pixie pink, pink passion. I watercoloured the flower by squeezing the inkpad together so ink goes in the lid and then used the paintbrush to watercolour. I stamped the leaves with black and went over them with the leaf infill with Green Galore ink. I added some glitter, dazzling diamonds with my quickie glue pen.


I pricked around the edge of the pixie pink and went over it with a white gel pen.

Sorry a quick post, got to pop out.
Jenny:-)xx

10 comments:

Sam Currie said...

oohhhh Jenny this card is GORGEOUS

Morwenna said...

WOW! I love the bold pinks with the black!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Stunning card love it ,Dawnx

Morwenna said...

I wonder why all pink girl would love it so much?

Unknown said...

wow what a wonderful card Jenny! i wish i had kept that stamp set now!!

Rachel said...

oooh lovely!!

Rachel

Shannon McGann said...

GORGEOUS! I love the dazzling diamonds on the flower. Very pretty!

Mary said...

Lovely card Jenny. I love that big flower and as you said the black ink certainly looks very crisp like we usually see on all your cards. See you soon.
Mary xx

Sarah Green said...

I think you just made me want to try to like the bold brights this card is a stunner!!!

Mikaela Titheridge said...

wow ... I love this flower and the pink and black together. Your getting me so excited about the SU stock!!! x

 
09 10