Tuesday 13 November 2007

Craft Club Cards....

These are the two cards I made last night at Craft Club.

We had to keep to 2 layouts, which were found on the Splitcoaststampers site, if you haven't visited this site yet, get yourself over there, the cards are amazing and there are so many wonderful ladies to help......

The first card was in Perfect Plum and Pale Plum cardstock, these are 2 beautiful colours. The stamp set is Fabulous Flowers from stampin up and the background stamp under the ribbon and vellum is Tres Chic. The background stamp on the piece running down the centre is Linen. I used the cuttlebug embossing folder script behind the main flower.

The sentiment is from the Short & Sweet stamp set.






This layout is SC98 on splitcoaststampers.
The basecard is Real Red and the papers are from the Dashing designer papers set from stampin up.

The snowflake is from the In the Spotlight Hostess Set which I punched out using the Blossum Punch. I used the spiral punch going down the angle and the word window punch to make the slot for the buckle to go through.

The other two stamps are from the Season of Joy christmas stamp set.

Well I made 7 cards yesterday, back to it again, I will put them all on the Blog after my Launch Party xxx

Have a creative day, thanks for looking,
Jenny:-) xx

2 comments:

Shannon McGann said...

These are both beautiful! I wish I lived closer so I could come to your class! I love the colours you chose - very rich and vibrant.

simplyfairies said...

I can only see one card, But wow it's superb....

Good luck in your launch...

 
09 10