Thursday 20 December 2007

A different scallop shape.....

Look at the different shape you can make with the Stampin Up Scallop Punch.....

I saw this on a couple of blogs recently but I've forgotten which ones.


After punching out the normal scallop, add a glue dot or some snail adhesive and attach to a piece of card so you can feed it back into the punch.

Like this. Place the scallop edges inthe centre and line up centrally so that when you punch the punch go through the centre of each scallop as in the photo.














This is another way of using just one punch.
Jenny:-)xx

6 comments:

Kelly L said...

What a smart idea! I would not have thought to do that! Thanks for showing us. :) Kelly

Anonymous said...

WOW what a great idea, this punch is on my ever-growing January wish list!
Thanks for sharing brilliant ideas and your knowledge, it really is appreciated
Anne-Marie

Anonymous said...

I had seen these shapes on various blogs and just couldn't figure out how to hold the paper and get it back into the punch. Thank you for showing me how. Lori

Mary said...

Well, well, well - you're doing it again. Letting us know all these wonderful ideas what to do with Stampin up punches and you make it all seem so easy - and it is as even I can do it. Definately keep up all the good work.
Mary xx

Anonymous said...

HI Jenny!!
What a great idea!! I guess that you could use that technique with many more punches too!
Hope that your craft room gets warmer soon!
thanks for sharing!
Emma x

Anonymous said...

I just tried this! What a GREAT idea! I LOVE it! I can't wait to demo it! Thanks so much for your great idea!

 
09 10