Wednesday 19 March 2008

Blog Candy Winner......



Hi There,

So Sorry I haven't had much new stuff to show you lately but its such a busy time of year for me on the work side. I am getting there but I have been so very tired this last week and the mountain of work was huge but it is going down.......

It pays the bills....:-)

I saw on the Stampin Up Site that the April Special Offer is going to 10% off the Simply Sent Stamp Sets...... I have wanted to try the Sending Happy Thoughts set since we saw it demoed at the London Open Night so I have ordered one. They have everything in the box to make 10 and 20 cards - We shall see. We are away this weekend and I am going to sneak the box in my bag with a pair of scissors and a cutter and see what I come up with, just using the box.........I do love the colours in that set and the flowers stamp different tones as the rubber has tiny dots all over it.

I will show you when we get back.

Thank you all for leaving Comments to the Blog Candy Question........

I do love to leave Comments but it does take a bit of time, so thats why I really appreciate all the comments I get left on my little old blog. So Thanks....:-)

The Blog Candy Winner came out as Sonya.......so congrates to you, if you email me I will get your goodies of to you. You can visit Sonya on her blog here.

Thanks for looking,

Jenny:-)xx

No comments:

 
09 10