Tuesday 6 May 2008

Seeing Spots for Julies Mojo Challenge

It was Julies Weekly Mojo Challenge yesterday, but I haven't been able to get my Craft Room since Friday. I thought I would make a quick 10 minute card and use her sketch for inspiration.....

The base cardstock is Bashful Blue, then some whisper white stamped all over with the Seeing Spots stampset with Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery ink. I am trying to keep to just the one stampset as I am doing some inspiration sheets to go with the Stamp sets... Email me if you want to buy some....

I stamped the circle with the flower in the centre twice in Bashful Blue and added some Bashful Blue taffeta and gingham ribbon before adding the scallop circle and sentiment which are all in the Seeing Spots stamp set.

Look who wanted to get in the picture as well.

I hope to get some more stamping done but I am so behind again with my Work!

I have been getting up at 5.45 but unfortunately its not to stamp or blog, My eldest Son has got himself a Paper Round and I've been helping him find his way around the roads and work out a quick route. Cor! Do I know I have a bottom this morning! Cycling up and down the streets, its like an early morning Exercise Regime! My DH did say he would help but he has suddenly got a bad back!!!!! Hee! Got to help your kiddies haven't you, I am so proud of him, hes only just 13. Bless him.

Anyway, Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is wonderfull. Can yu end me the ideas with the set seeing spots. My email is
jpyttlick@t-online.de
Thanks very much, Heike

Lorraine said...

Love the card. Such a good Mum you are.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this Jen, I am so glad I have this set, so guess what I will be doing tonight!
You are a wonderful scource of inspiration
Anne-Marie

M.E. Greene said...

Darling card!

nessy said...

wonderful card ,love the blue!!
haven`t seen you on your bike??? hope your son is getting on ok!!! great morning for it today!!
vanessa xx

 
09 10