Friday 23 May 2008

Stampin' Up! Promotions for June......

Thought I would just let you know about the 2 - YES 2! - Special Offers for June. I am so excited about these as I love The THREE FOR YOU PUNCH BOX!

YOU CAN ORDER THESE FOR 30% OFF..........

I have always loved making little note cards and NOW you can get the LOVE NOTES, Circle of Friendship stamp set and the 1 1/4 Circle punch for £28.39 in June.

I haven't had a chance to make anything to show you today as I am busy packing for our Holiday but I have finally caught up with all my work - even Ironing pile is done!

Email me if you fancy ordering any of the above, jennymoors@aol.com

All available at the Special Offer Prices from 1st June to 30th June.......

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

2 comments:

nessy said...

have a fantastic holiday!! see you when you get back
vanessa xx
ps sorry have been really busy!!

Renee Ondrajka said...

Just came across your blog this morning while doing a little surfing. I'm commenting on this post since it is the top one because if I commented on any others I'd be here all day. Your work is absolutely stunning. I am in awe. Thanks for sharing.
Blessings
Renee O.

 
09 10