Tuesday 10 June 2008

Workshop Cards for Tomorrow.....

Stampin' Up has TWO, Yes thats TWO Special Offers this month, so I decided to base my Workshops this month on these......

30% off Three For You Punch Box is such a Great Offer:-

The Box contains:- A Stamp Set which is DIE CUT just peel and stick!!!

The 3 Flower Punch.

3 Stampin Up Spots in Chocolate Chip, More Mustard,
Bordering Blue.

Fingers crossed these Stampin Spots will be in the next catalogue, Fabulous for Crafting on the go.....
I kept to the colour combination of the inkpads in the Box for these 3 cards.
For everyone who orders the Three for You Punch Box this month will get my New Class by Email.......Based on this set.
This Three for You Class by Email will also be available to purchase without the Box for £5.00 - Email me By the 29th June to order you Three for You Punch Set and get the Class by Email completely FREE.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

PS The Frog now has a Name Mr T and he has moved to the Basil Plant in the Tomato Planter! He jumped out when I tried to give him some water and BOY! Did he JUMP.......:-)

4 comments:

Mary said...

I will be ordering the Three for you Punch Box this month and am looking forward to my free Class by Email. Lovely, lovely cards and colours as usual.
Mary xxx

Mary said...

p.s. Hope Mr T is still well.

Mary x

Janette said...

Hi jenny,

Hope the workshop went well....I too will order that set this month...great idea doing the email class...
Hugs
Janette x

DI said...

Loved the workshop today picked up some more tips hope you did'nt mind me using the last lot I picked up.

 
09 10