Friday 11 July 2008

Birthday Hi with Loads of Love......


Sorry I haven't had a chance to Stamp much this week, VAT Returns sure do come around quick! For this card I tried to keep to the layout on Splitcoaststampers Card Sketch for Wednesday. I don't think I have used this Tailgating Wheel before and there was just enough room at the bottom to fit it in. After stamping and colouring in the doggies I ran the piece of whisper white through the Big Shot with Swiss Dots embossing folder. When I ran the snail adhesive on the back, the dots went flat where I had embossed it, so I ran my bone folder over all the dots to flatten them, Hey Ho!

I paper pieced the Loads of Love car on some Old Olive designer paper and used the jumbo eyelets for the wheels with a green SU rhinestone in each centre to finish.

I stamped the sentiment in Close to Cocoa and used the 1" circle punch to cut out then layered this on a 1 1/4" circle of Close to Cocoa and pricked around the edge using the pricking tool and mat.

I coloured the dogs in with SU Markers, Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Certainly Celery and So Saffron.

Talking of Dogs - SID was in the Dog House yesterday as he bite through a wall heater electric cable! Luckily it was switched off at the time! We were all chatting at the time. I had a lovely visit from one of my downlines called Maria pop over to her blog and see what she gets up to using Stampin' Up Products, her cards are so YUMMY!

Anyway Busy, Busy,
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

7 comments:

Janette said...

Hee hee...those 2 doggies running could be Leo and Sid !!!
Does the card open up....you know like a 3 fold or ? Joy ? type card....I cant tell ?
TFS
Hugs
Janette x

Stamping Moments said...

Mmm! It would be poor Leo trying to get away! No the card isn't a joy fold. xxx

Lorraine said...

Just up my street this card with the dogs. My Daisy is now nearly 15 a schnauzer so gorgeous.

ALK said...

This is just GREAT Jenny - I love it!!!

Abi Bundy said...

I just love this card and your blogg, there's an award for you on my blogg

www.cornwallcraftystamper.blogspot.com

nessy said...

fantastic!! just love it , jenny!!
this stamp set is top of my wish list!!
vanessa xx

Anonymous said...

I love this set and have used it fairly often but you have given me new inspiration. I love how you pieced the truck with DP and the eyelets for the wheels. Everything about the this card is delightful!

 
09 10