Friday 25 July 2008

Blog Candy Winner for Thursday......

Sorry no cards today, been catching up with ironing etc.....

Thank you for all your comments to yesterday's question, I think you can tell what is my favourite punch.......Scallop Circle. Hope we get the new scallop border punch that has been previewed from the next US cattie.....Can't wait for our next catalogue to come out.

The Winner from yesterday is No. 10 Germana Ferrao.......
Email me your details and I will get your goodies off to you.

Thanks for looking,

I will be back later with todays Blog Candy - Today my Happy Blog Birthday!

Jenny:-)xx

2 comments:

Janette said...

Hi jenny,

Happy Birthday BLOG !!!
Wow who would have thought eh....a year ago !! that journey into blogland would have been so much fun !!
Hugs
Janette

Anonymous said...

A great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the blog :-D
Here's to the next 12 months and more fabulous cards, creations and ideas.
Congratulations Jenny
Anne-Marie

 
09 10