Saturday 12 July 2008

Touch of Nature......

My camera has gone funny on me and I managed to get a new one last night, so just trying it out showing you this card. The stamp set is Touch of Nature, using Perfect Plum, Pale Plum and Certainly Celery cardstock. I stamped the bird image on whisper white and used my SU markers to colour in. I then cut it out and backed it with 3D foam pads. The cuttlebug embossing folders are birds and swirls also swiss dots.
I have so much to get done this weekend I feel tired already just thinking about it.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

4 comments:

nessy said...

stunning ,very simple ,elegant card ,jenny!!
vanessa xx

Sue said...

I love your stuff :)
Sue x

Julie said...

Great card!...love the colours.x

Tara said...

this is so, so pretty! I love all the cuttlebugging! :)

 
09 10