Thursday 3 July 2008

Two Cute......

When the addicted ladies met up last thursday, we ended up mucking about with the Big Shot and nestabilities. We tried to make some scallop edged cards using a scallop nestie, they actually come out quite well. I must admit that I had to run it through twice to cut both the cardstock at the same time but it did cut it. I placed the scallop edge just over the folded piece of Elegant Eggplant to make the tiny card. I decided to add it to the front of this card and hold it shut by a piece of HodgePodge Hardware.

The cardstock used is Elegant Eggplant, Rose Red, Rose Red designer paper and Whisper White. I ran a piece of Elegant Eggplant through my new Frills for you cuttlebug border embossing folder - Cor! What a mouth full.......:-) then added this to the right hand side of the card after I added a piece of whisper white for the inside.
The stampsets used are Two Cute, Curvy Verses, Sincere Salutations.

I used the corner rounder to finish off the front edge of the card, doing this by taking the guard off and joining up the scallops. I then pricked a row using the pricking tool and mat from SU.

Hope you have a nice day,
Thanks for looking:-)
Jenny:-)xx

1 comment:

nessy said...

fantastic card jenny ,love the embossing ~not your usual colours ??
vanessa xx
thanks for the e-mail

 
09 10