Wednesday 24 September 2008

Stampin' UP NEW CATALOGUES Have ARRIVED

Hooray! They have finally Arrived!!! Waiting all day yesterday, They came at 7.45pm last night. I grabbed them off the DHL Lady and said I how I had been waiting for her to come all day - SHE SAID SORRY SHE WENT HOME FOR A SLEEP!!!!!!

So not a sound from me for a couple of hours - Hubbie fell asleep while I was reading it in Bed.......WELL Actually I was writing out my ORDER Hee!!!!!!Hee!

Can I tell you the papers are so lovely, I want to eat them. The prices have been Reduced as well - How great is that?
I am busy making up all my Goodie Bags to go with the Catalogues - So if you have ordered a Catalogue from me, Please send the payment ASAP - Then I will post them out. YOU CAN ORDER FROM THE NEW Catalogue From the 1ST OCTOBER.......
My Goodie Bags are £5 plus P&P - You will get a copy of the new Catalogue, A SURVIVAL KIT!!! 2 Projects complete with materials (all images stamped) and a few Bits & Bobs which I will keep for a SURPRISE!

So if you fancy Ordering ONE Email Me.......

Thanks for Looking,
Jenny:-)xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My cheque is on its way..... I can't wait to get my copy LOL I am like a child waiting for Christmas morning :-D
Anne-Marie

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see what you start creating from the new catalogue :) How hard was it to wait until 7.45pm !??! That's plain cruel. It looks well worth the wait though ... enjoy! Rachel

Emma said...

Oooohhh the agony and then the delight of it all. I can't wait I can't wait. What fab goodie bags.

Anonymous said...

HOORAY!!!! emailing you now....hurry up with my catty Mr Postie!! Great goodie bags!!! Kate x

craftsbyjodi said...

how exciting!!! waiting on mine to come as I missed the delivery :( I wanna buy one of your goodie bags!!! hehe Needing some inspiration!!

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

How exciting! Your catalogue looks totally different to ours (Im in Australia) but gorgeous too! Congratulations on a great looking blog too Jenny. :-)

 
09 10