Thursday 30 October 2008

Crazy for Cupcakes......Making me go Hungry!

I've been making these cards today, using the Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set.
I was telling my friend Yvonne, that the boys had the WII on this morning and the music was so loud and fast, it was making me stamp faster!!! Hee! Crazy.

All these images were stamp in Chocolate Chip then coloured in with the SU Markers to match. The cardstock used is Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie, Pretty in Pink and the Sweet Always beautiful papers.



I love all the cherries on the top and wish my cakes look like these when I make cupcakes. Although I did make a chocolate cake on Tuesday using the Betty Crocker Icing and it was Delicious (Its all gone!)
I can't make up my mind which part of the cupcakes I like the glitter on, so you can see, I tried allsorts on these cards.

Love! Love! the Stamp a ma jig, especially for this Happy Birthday stamp, you can line it up into a circle perfectly.

Talking of birthdays - Its SID's birthday today - He is 1 years old. We love him to bits and we are so lucky to have found him. As I write this he is licking my ear and touching me on my shoulder! Think its time to get off this Computer!

Edited to Say Blogger is uploading my photos in a different order, for some reason, Not sure why!

4 comments:

Lavender Rose said...

Gorgeous cards, all of them, love the delicious colour combination of brown and pink too.

Anonymous said...

All of your cupcake cards are so cute! They're making crave cupcakes. I love visiting your blog and seeing all of your gorgeous cards. ~Dannie

Sue said...

Someone has been busy!
These are lovely :)

Emily said...

These are all great cards! Thanks for sharing :)

 
09 10