Wednesday 15 October 2008

Pocket Silhouettes Mini Cards & Pizza Box

Sorry I am Late with todays post, Just had my delivery of STAMPIN' UP! Goodies..........Cor 12 Boxes!

I have just finished checking through them all, so if you ordered from me last week, they are in the post, The lady just loves me visiting her..... She pulls down the CLOSED shutter as soon as I arrive! Hee!

I am showing you this little set I made last week for my Launch Party. Its made with the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set. The cardstock used was Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron and the Haiku papers.....The cards are all very simple.
On the top of the Mini Pizza Box, you can find the instructions over at Splitcoast stampers....Is one of the NEW Stylized Hodge Podge. I also ruffled up the Taffeta Ribbon, I will try and do some more photos of them for tomorrow. Under the Hodge Podge I stamped the sentiment, a FREE HOSTESS LEVEL 1 stamp set Best Yet and I added some acetate before adding the Hodge Podge.

Anyway must run, Busy day today,

Thanks for looking,
jenny:-)xx

10 comments:

Tricia T said...

So pretty!!! :) I'd love to CASE these!!

Janette said...

Hi Jenny,
I love love love these.....I do hope you rearrange the class so that we can make them ?
Does that mean our stampers 6 has come ??
Hugs
Janette

Stamping Moments said...

Yep all come!!!

Michelle Tech said...

This is a beautiful set!

Jeannie said...

How cute but elegant! Love the idea -- may I CASE? Jeannie

Stamping Moments said...

Of course you can! luv jen

Fiorella said...

The cards could be very simple....your opinion! I think they are wonderful! Is the ribbon on the box top sold in that way or did you sew it?

Stamping Moments said...

No I pulled a middle thread and it ruffled up!!! Taffeta ribbon its called.

Sue said...

These are simply gorgeous and even better face to face :)
Hugs Sue

Debra said...

Simply wonderful! I love your use of these lovely stamps and dsp! You are a very talented crafter! Thanks for sharing!
debra~

 
09 10