Wednesday 25 March 2009

Playful Petal Easter Baskets.....

As promised I am back with my Easter Baskets....

I brought this Template from Andrea Walford and only just got around in using it!

I used the Playful Petals Stamp Set with Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore and Whisper White Cardstock. You do need 12 x 12 cardstock for this project though! The paper is Rainbow Sherbert.


I used the sentiment from Occasional Greetings Stamp set and the Oval Punches. The white Gel pen was used to add the white dots in the scallops.
These are the chocolate eggs I brought for my buddies and thats where I got the colour inspiration from.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

7 comments:

Anne Jagger said...

I love these and I love the colour scheme, so bright and cheerful.

jjcreations said...

What fantastic projects!! I love how the eggs match!!! So beautiful and bright.

Ann said...

Love these ideas and using the egg colour scheme is brilliant - must look for some prety eggs to use for my Easter project.

Clair Matthews said...

These are gorgeous! xxx

SmilynStef said...

These are so adorable ... love those colors.

Denise said...

Very pretty, I love the colors.

Kylie S said...

Hi Jenny. I love this easter basket but haven't got around to buying it from Andrea. Love what you've done.

 
09 10