Monday 11 May 2009

Playful Petals Card Wallets......Stamp Class

This is the inside of the Pink Card Wallet.



The Large flower in the Playful Petals Stamp set just asks to be layers up. This time I added some Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to the cut out petal sections. All the layers are popped up with 3D Foam pads.





You can see the layers here.



The other Cards in this Card Wallet are all using Pretty in Pink, So Saffron and Certainly Celery colour way matching the Tea Party PapersThanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

2 comments:

katie squirrel said...

Jenny these cards are beautiful... I am gonig to have a go at our local crop as our organiser is a demo and know she has this stamp set which is on my wish list!! LOL!

Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Thanx for stopping by my blog Jen. I wasn't that keen on these stamps in the cataloue (must be the papers they used I don't know) as I really like what you have done with them and I think you may have turned me lol


Love Dawn xx

 
09 10