Sunday 21 June 2009

Summer By the Sea Stamp Class........

Lots of Bashful Blue on these three cards....
These are what we will be making this week, for my Stampin Up! Class.

What NO 3D Project? Hee Next Week there's a 3D Project, but this week I thought a lovely bit of colouring in...Hee! Hee! Thats what my hubbie says to me - Colouring In Today?
The base card is Bashful Blue, a square card for a change. The front was split in half and cut away. I added some textured whisper white to the panel that was left. The scallop square is in Close to Cocoa, then Bashful Blue. The ribbon is whisper white 1/4" grosgrain. I used the SU markers to colour in the girl.
This is the inside, more Bashful Blue designer paper.

The card was made using the Curvy Rectangle Nestie die, cut just over the folded basecard. What a lovely shape. The base is Cameo Coral. The embossing folder is swiss dots and the ribbon is kraft taffeta. Again the image was coloured in using the SU Markers and some sponging for the sky....


This is a very simple Anniversary card. The background is sanded and seaside stamp sets.

Hope to be back tomorrow with some more of Laurens Picnic Baskets. They are so addictive....

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Jenny! Your class is really lucky! I LOVE Bashful Blue.
Viv xx

 
09 10