Thursday 15 October 2009

Flight of a Butterfly Desk Calendar

I've been playing with the Flight of a Butterfly stamp set as I have a Workshop tomorrow at Tracey's House - Wave! Hope I don't get lost again! Anyway I decided to CASE myself! He Hee and make another one of my Desk Calendars. The cardstock used is Elegant Eggplant, Taken with Teal and Old Olive plus Whisper white. The flowers were done with the Pocket Silhouettes.
In a LARGE stationery store they are selling the pens on the side of the calendar - 4for £1. They fit perfectly on the side of the Desk Calendar - Now I won't be looking for a pen near the phone! If you want to make a Desk Calendar, its the same measurements as the Autumn Days stamp class this week.

Anyway Must Dash! Back to the butterflies they are Delish and so easy to punch out.

Thanks for looking,

Jenny:-)xx

10 comments:

Krystina said...

Very nice! I like it!

Krystina

Maria said...

Hi Jen
Love what you have done with this set.....wish my big store had the pens .....but they don't lol

Val said...

Oh Wow , absoloutely fab xxx

Judith said...

This is very cute. Love that litte box draw thingy. x

Lesley Edmonds said...

Oooo this is really yummy! Which 'LARGE' store?? hehe!
Lesley x

Lynne K said...

What a great idea. It's lovely.

Terry Molineux said...

Jen you are an amazing stamper love your color combos and all your ideas. Love it!

Jane said...

Jenny, I just love it
X

Moira said...

Great project, love the colours and the stamps you used.

Dale Marie said...

CUte idea, love the colour combination too.

 
09 10