Thursday 8 October 2009

Tree Trimmings

I bet make some more of these if they are going to reach people in time, Definately if the Postal Strike goes ahead! The stamp set if Tree Trimmings and the paper on the Shutter card is Merry Moments - My new stamp sets came yesterday - so you can guess what I was doing yesterday!!!!

The new papers are delish! The shutter card and Box envelope are the same as my Touch of Nature class.
The papers match Old Olive, Garden Green, Real Red and Chocolate Chip (which I have completely and I mean completely run out off - How did that happen?)
The sentiment is from the Season of Joy stamp set, which was punched out using the large oval and layered onto the scallop oval. So pleased these made it into the new catalogue.....
This is the smallest snowflake. I used the stamp a ma jig to position them all together like a star. Then I cut it out and popped up with 3D foam pads. The middle is a real red button with some cardstock tied for a knot. The paper used on this card is from the Christmas Jingle Scrappin kit.......Senitment is Basic Phrases.
The card is 10.5cm x 10.5cm square.

I have made some lovely cards in Taken with Teal but the weather was horrid here yesterday and I thought I was in the dark ages! the light wasn't good for the photo's, so they will have to wait until tomorrow.

Hope you all have a good day, I'm off on a date with my hubbie,

Thanks for looking,

Jenny:-)xx

11 comments:

Kim said...

First there were the trendy trees and now we have tree trimmings....they are all fab! Once again the colour combinations are really nice....thanks for sharing. Have a good day!

Saxo Stamper said...

Jenny, these are just smashing, love them all.

Your work is outstanding

K x

simplyfairies said...

Stunning Jenny!!

Mary said...

Outstanding Jenny. Love them all.
Mary xxxx

ALK said...

What a gorgeous kit, LOVE them!!!

Sabines Basteleien said...

Das Set ist gestern auch bei mir angekommen,es ist so schön und vielseitig. Tolle Werke hast du wieder gemacht.

Liebe Grüße
Sabine

Suzie Q said...

Hiya,
so glad i have found your blog your designs are amazing and so inspirational
i will be returning!
Suzie Qx

Jeannie said...

Love the star idea! If it's your's, you're brilliant. If it's not, someone else is but this is the first I'm seeing it! Love it! I may case it for a swap next week!! TFS!

sylvie said...

Very nice idea for the star !!!
Thanks and have a good day.
SYlvie

Terry Molineux said...

I love all your works....thanks so much for sharing. I sent an email about class instructions.

B : ) said...

You inspired me to purchase the shutter card instructions and I made one. Boy did you do a great job on your instructions! http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1510461?&cat=17321

 
09 10