Monday 5 October 2009

Trendy Trees.......

This is the Project for my Stamp Class tomorrow. I love making these smaller square cards and the Window Box is perfect to turn them into a Gift for someone.

The Stamp set is called Trendy Trees and the colours I used is Always Artichoke, Sage Shadow, Kraft and Whisper White. The stamp set is a two step one. The Stamp a Ma Jig is perfect for these sort of stamp sets. It allows you to position all the parts perfectly. Its one of those tools that once you start using, You don't know how you managed without it.

I normally upload my classes on a Sunday, but my eldest informed me that he hadn't finished all his homework. He had to do a 4 page leaftlet on an Ecosystem. This was 7pm last night!!!! He was so funny, He said his Dad would know all about it.....Well My Hubbie's face was a picture. After website after website, we finally found some information on the subject but it was 9pm before we finished! Hence I didn't get my Class finished. My lovely son then informed me this morning(just as he was going out the door, that he has a similiar one for English that he will need help with tonight!)........I am now wondering, Who is going to School?

Way back before Computers! We had to go to the Library to do our homework, but I had brought 4 huge revision books in the summer, just on Science alone and do you believe it, none of them had anything on the subject for that homework!

So I can guess what we will be doing tonight!

If you fancy make this Class, Click on the Link on the right.

Reminder: When I get confirmation of a purchase for a Stamp Class, I try and Email them to you ASAP, so if you don't receive them by the next day, Please Email me as something could have gone wrong ie It could have gone into a Spam Folder. So just Email me if you haven't received it by 24 hours. I will do it again for you.

Also to Clarify about Purchasing my Stamp Classes. These are mainly for inspiration, but if you would like to teach the Stamp Classes to your friends, You are very welcome to do so, but you must not Rewrite, Copy, Handout or Sell My Instructions. Please direct anyone who wants the Stamp Class Instructions back to me to purchase them. I really appreciate your co-operation with this.


These are the other examples, I managed to get done. I made two recessed window box cards, which I really enjoyed making.


Then I made a waterfall card. I haven't made one of these in such a long while, Look out ladies, I could be making a few more of these.
You can see the recess better in this photo. The papers are Spiced Cider and the cardstock is very vanilla. The ribbon is Chocolate Chip taffeta.



The trees in this one are Really Rust and Close to Cocoa. I pricked around the out side edges before popping up the middle section in the recessed window.





This is the water fall card. I love the circle tree top. I stamped them all in different colours, so when you pull the tab (made using the round tab punch) the trees change colour. Check back tomorrow for a different colour of the stamp class gift set, where I used buttons to decorate this tree top.


The stamp set comes with two sentiments.



Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx







4 comments:

Shaz said...

Yet another lovely set of cards.

Shazxxx

Moira said...

Great Jenny, I just bought this set and your blog is always a source of inspiration. One of my customers got your tuto for the 'I Wish' and I'll check with the other two. Great idea for the window paper left over from the I Wish gift box.

Lorraine said...

I think this set of stamps is one of my favorites from the new book. Love what you have done with them as always.

Lesley Edmonds said...

Gorgeous - very classy. Love this stamp set.
Lesley x

 
09 10