Saturday 13 February 2010

Say it with Scallops.....

There's not much stamping going on here.....Or many layers! Very simple cards to go in this Criss Cross Box. The box is the same as my flight of the butterfly stamp class but this one fits C6 size cards and envelopes. Depending on the layers - you could get up to 6 cards and their envelopes inside.

The flowers are the 5 petal flower punch and the Boho flower punch, all punched out of textured Very vanilla cardstock.

The papers used are the very unusual Nouveau Chic Designer series, together with Sage Shadow and Grey cardstock.

Hope you all have a nice weekend.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

5 comments:

Moira said...

I made a card with these papers and colours last night but gave it away today without taking a photo, silly me. Yours look good.

Kim said...

Simple but very effective....I like the colourway:)

Vicki said...

These are gorgeous Jenny, absolutely love those papers (please can I borrow your brain, just for a day....lol) your ideas are amazing!

Hugs
Vicki x

Janette said...

now then another set of papers I dont have as I didnt like them until NOW that is !!
Hugs
Janette x

Unknown said...

your work is absolutly awesome. Where can I found direction on the criss cross box.

 
09 10