Monday 15 March 2010

Simply Said Stamp Class.......

You probably can see by my blog that I LOVE Chocolate Chip and Pink!!! This stamp class is using the gorgeous Simply Said stamp set. We are going to make a Double Slider card, A Book Mark card and a Quick Simply Elegant card in the class.
I made another set as well but swapped the pretty in pink for So Saffron for a fruitti look!!!
The stamp class instructions also include A Tealight Gift box set. What a quick and simple gift, if you are like me - Every time I visit IKEA, I end up buying a pack of Tealights!!!!

This little box is a great way of turning those tealights into a gift.

It smells nice as well if you buy the scented ones.....

These are the double slider cards. The instructions include both metric and inches.

You just pull on the ribbon....


and a hidden slider section is revealed top and bottom.....


I made these bookmark cards a couple of years ago for our Craft Club demo and thought I would add them to this class. A keepsake and a card all in one.....

The flower brad slips over the page to mark you place.

Sometimes, you don't have enough time to spend hours on a card but its great to have one layout and and idea to whip out time and time again.

This is my quick and simple elegant card. I love the ribbon held with the rhinestones. I did one like this but a tall card using garden silhouettes last year.
If you want to buy just the instructions, click on the link on the right.

As I said they include both inches and metric, so everyone can play along.

Have a good day,

Thanks for looking,

Jenny:-)xx

5 comments:

Val said...

OMG!!! I feel one of me migraines brewing Jenny ,a double slider?!?! this is so gorgeous wont be able to sleep tonight hee hee . xxx

Unknown said...

Love the colour combo, both so pretty!! A beautiful set, and the tea light box is a great gift too!!
Angela x

Mary said...

Oh, what a Fabulous set. I do hope to be at class tomorrow. These are Greeeeeeeat.
Mary xxx

Victoria said...

these are beautiful Jenny, wowee!
Victoria
x

Creations by Patti said...

LOVE all your projects! TFS.........

 
09 10