Thursday 24 June 2010

Circle Circus..........

Thank You cards for all my downline, using the Circle Circus stamp set and a few of the new colours.
Just a little Something for each of them, to show how much I appreciate the Girls being in Our Team.
On the leaving Meal, These were on our Dinner Plates. They are from Shelli...

Moira gave me this Beauty.


and also this gorgeous handmade bag and wallet, What a lovely friend. Thanks Moira xxx



Moira's Swap.

This is the cardie which was in the first Pillow Gift Bag. Very Soft.


It has our ribbon on it and a logo on the sleeve.

Right I think that all my photo's now from the trip.
Hope you have enjoyed seeing them all.
Thanks again for looking,
Jenny:-)xx







3 comments:

Terry Molineux said...

Jenny

Thanks so much for sharing your experience of your incentive trip. I am so happy you made it because girlie your work certainly deserves it. What an experience to have and just think it was yours just doing what you LOVE!!!

Dawn said...

Lovely gifts for your downlines Jenny, what a lovely lady you are.
See you in London, November.

Anonymous said...

Best card EVER using that Circle Circus card! It is perfection - the design and the colors are fantastic!!! Makes me wish I had it!

 
09 10