Wednesday 16 June 2010

Monaco Swaps........Mini Flip Albums

I decided to make some Mini Flip Albums as my Swaps for the Monaco Girls, using the Sunny Days Scrappin Kit.

They can then put in some memories of the Monaco Incentive Trip.
I have done instructions which will be available on Monday.
There's lots of space for photo's and journalling....

I also made a Christmas Version using the Christmas Jingle Scrappin Kit.


They are such a cute size and perfect to make for a gift or Christmas.

This is the inside of the Christmas Jingle one.


Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really should comment more often instead of just arriving and ogling your fabulous projects. Of all the SU demos, you are the most talented in my opinion. Everything you make is perfect.
Hugs Viv xxx

Dawn said...

They were fabulous Jenny, I loved it.
Hope you got home safely & enjoyed this weekend.
I will definitely be purchasing your class.
You are a very talented lady.

Netty said...

These are fabulous, will have to look up how to make these. Brilliant. Annette

 
09 10