Monday 2 August 2010

Greenhouse Garden......

Yeah! Finally made something in my getting there! Craft Room. I love the Greenhouse Garden stamp set, so I decided to play with that one first from the August Special - 20% off selected Two Step Stamp Sets - Wow!

This is a large stamp set. It has a great mixture of two step flowers. I went with Regal Rose, Melon Mambo, So Saffron and Soft Suede for my colour combination. I also mixed the Greenhouse Garden stamp set with Tiny Tags (also has 20% off) plus the background stamp set - French Filigree.
Lately I seem to think of Little and Large Gift Boxes! Not sure why?



I also used the sentiments from the Occasional Greeting stamp set, Pearls from the Pretties Kit and a hint of the Soft Suede Polka Dot Ribbon.......
I really like the daisy images, its lovely to decorate the insert of backgrounds.

Right a quick update on my Craft Room.....
It's getting there. Another table got delivered today, the table is now longer than this shown. I am going to need to get a new voice! To be able to reach the other end.....
This is going to be my New Library which needs some sorting I think? I need to find homes for all this mess.......
This is where I can make Drinks. The cupboard holds all my Big Shot Dies etc. I just had enough space for my Nesties to go beside. I can used this worktop for my Big Shot.......
Just starting to fill up the Display boards......
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

12 comments:

Ines said...

Wow, your artwork is wonderful and the room looks great too. Have fun to put everything in place and post more of your wonderful cards, boxes and other lovely stuff. Greetings from Germany, ines

Mary said...

Love the colours you made the Greenhouse Garden with - absolutely fabulous. Saw your room the other day and it's coming on great, especially the lovely and bright colours of the tea/coffee caddies etc. As for the mess just give it all to me, I'm sure I can put them with all my other stuff - all sorted for you (aren't I a good friend eh!)
Mary xxx

Terry Molineux said...

OMGosh....your room is awesome. Love Greenhouse Garden...are you going to offer that one up as a class too! Love it!!!

You are fantastic stamps and love all your creations. I am going to place another order for your last three classes shortly!

Thanks for sharing.

Aquarius said...

Some great ideas here and your new room looks good so far. Val W

Tracey said...

Your Greenhouse Garden projects are beautiful! I think I'm gonna have to case these, thanks for sharing.

Val said...

Wow - this looks a brilliant room.

What are your nesties mounted on?

Valx

MelissaS said...

your Nesties storage is brilliant! Where did you get those mounting strips??

Stamping Moments said...

The metal strips were from homebase in the kitchen department and I attached some sticky magnetic strips to the middle of them to hold the nesties on.

Ikea do magnetic knife strips the same but they are very strong and its harder to get the nesties off them!!!!

Julie Spencer said...

Your craft room looks wonderful Jenny - how did you put your Nesties up? Is it magnatised board or something? - such a great idea. Love the crds too, one of my favourite SU sets too...

Nicki said...

These are gorgeous, love the colour combo and must admit, love this set lots too!
Love your room, sooo much space!
Take care
Nicki
x

Lorraine said...

Super new room Jenny I can see great things coming from there. I love the Greenhouse garden set it is one of my favorites. Hugs from Jersey.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the fabulous idea for the nesties will have to do the same when my new craft space is done thanks so much for sharing. from the land down under

 
09 10