Sunday 20 February 2011

Razzle Dazzle Inspire........

Hello All....

Do you have days where it takes you all day to put just one card together and others where you have ideas are flowing? Well last night I was like a machine! hee hee

In the post on friday came a postcard advertising a holiday company. It was made of really thick chipboard and in a heart! I knew I just had to cover it straight away. Well I have been working on some swap cards and had the Bluecrisp papers and Razzle Dazzle stamp set out, so I decided to carry on with using the rest of that.

This is what it looked like before!
I have been refreshing my Sample Boards for my Craft Room, so I can't show you yet the rest of the cards, but this is what I did to the Heart Postcard.

I used the Broadsheet Alphabet to stamp the word Inspire and Friends. The colourway is Pacific Point and Sahara Sand. I had been using the paper flowers for the previous card, so decided to use some more. I covered both sides and added eyelets for the ribbon to thread through to hang it on my Display Boards.


I stamped and punched some more hearts using the full heart punch and popped them up at the bottom.



Talk about recycling!
Hope you have a lovely day - VAT all day for me, but once its done, I will be back.
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx
PS There's only a few more days left of Sale a Bration so if you are still wanting to place an order, let me know and I will get it sorted for you.
Plus If you want to Join My Team and get Any FREE Stamp Set courtesy of Stampin' UP! as well as the Bargain price of the Starter Kit £119 - You have until 28th Feb - Email if you are interested.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm obviously not the only crazy one - I kept the Key Camp heart too!!! Love what you've done with it.

Jill

 
09 10