Wednesday 16 March 2011

Printed Petals Stamp Class......

Spring colours! It was lovely and warm in our garden yesterday and these colours just say Spring to me.

I used a mixture of Stamp Sets this week. Printed Petals, A Good Egg and Occasional Greetings. The wheel is the Petite Petals one. The colour combination is So Saffron, Peach Parfait and Baja Breeze.

The paper is from the Designer paper stacks. These are so useful and they last forever!
My ladies wanted to make A twisted Easel card, so I made a normal one and a smaller square one. They fold flat just like a normal style card, so they fit in the envelopes fine.

On this card, my Chick has had a make over!!!!
You can get three of these from one sheet of cardstock. The chick on this card doesn't have any legs!!!!

There was so much laughing and talking yesterday that I was surprised we managed to get any cards completed.

I do LOVE this JOB! Great Company, Great Friendships - Wonderful Products.

Thanks for looking,

Jenny:-)xx

4 comments:

Kerry Parkinson said...

These are lovely Jenny and the colours are divine for Spring, so fresh! Love the look of your twisted easel cards too - very snazzy!

Maria said...

How great are these colours ? So fresh and clean.Love them Jenny

Oiseauvert said...

love your blog, I come almost every day. Very beautiful creations, thank you for your sharing

Anonymous said...

J'adore vos cartes j'ai réussi àen faire une.

 
09 10