Tuesday 10 May 2011

Build a Blossom Stamp Class......

Hello Everyone!

Is this bright enough for you?

I got my inspiration for the colour combination when I purchased some Bath Smellies from Asda. They matched Regal Rose, So Saffron and Whisper white!!! It's so funny when you find things that are the same exact match as Stampin Up Colours.

The Stamp set is called Build a Blossom which is in the Mini Catalogue. He has a matching punch Yeah! The Blossom Petals Punch. The flower possibilies are endless but I had to stop somewhere!

I added some Gift Wrapping to the little Bath Smellies which are included in the Stamp Class.

I decorated the front with a flower which matched one of the cards.



I used Regal rose textured cardstock.
Thanks for looking,


Jenny:-)xx

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trace said...

Morning Jen,

Another wonderful class. I'm absolutely loving the summery colours. xxxx

Stephanie A said...

This is by far the best gift set
box I have seen! I love the way you did this!

Margie Collins said...

Great color combination!

 
09 10