Thursday 5 May 2011

Plane and Simple Stamp Class.....


Where Oh! Where are the days going I ask?

It's May already. I been busy with my Boys home and catching up with family over the Bank Holidays. Back to Crafting now though and busy preparing for my next Extravaganza....

These are the cards we made this week. We used Three stamp sets, Plane and Simple, Sail Away and; Motorcycle, plus a Background stamp called Sanded.

I used the Elegant Soiree papers mixed with Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Baja breeze and Not Quite Navy colour combination.

Right then - Onward.

Hope you are enjoying the Sunshine.

Thanks for Looking,
Jenny:-)xx

2 comments:

Maria said...

Love these cards Jenny and such nice colours.

XxJULESxX said...

wow Jenny i love your blog!!!!! iv'e just sat and gone through it your very talented i shall be visiting often!! i love SU!

 
09 10