Monday 21 November 2011

Stampin UP Convention - Disneyland Paris

Hello Everyone....

Wow! The last few weeks have been a whirlwind of events. I have just been to the European Stampin' UP! Convention in Disneyland Paris.

We had the MOST Amazing time. I went with three Wonderful Friends who are also my Downline, Maria, Emma and Jill. We all stayed in one room, which was such FUN.

We have been laughing for four whole days and every muscle in my body is worn out! Being a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator really does bring such Happiness in my life, the friendships I have made with my lovely Customers and Downline are the very best. Thank You.

This Jill, Emma and Maria.





This is Emma, ME in the the middle and Maria. They were both awarded with some achievements this year. How Fantastic is that. Emma for promotions and Maria came in the top 25 at the 20th position. Wow! You Bloomin' Buds are fantastic. Well done, I'm so pleased for the both of you.

Emma works so very hard, and she has 4 beautiful little girls. She does a wonderful job crafting with her ladies in IPSWICH. She is Squeezing the lift out of me here! Her flights from Paris have both been cancelled so she is patiently waiting for another one! Not a great end to the trip! Hope you get home soon Emma.xxxx

These two ladies are the every best of Friends. Stampin' UP! brought them together a couple of years ago isn't that amazing. They are also so very very funny, my poor cheeks. Thank you ladies for coming such a long way to Convention.

We went into the Park for the last evening and tried on so many hats! This is Emma in her Mickey one.
The Park was magical in the Dark! Look at the Magic Castle.
And another angle of the pretty castle. We watched the parade and then took cookies back to the hotel.
Well that all for today. I am way behind with all my jobs but there are so many exciting NEW things Stampin' UP! have in store for you all this Year. Look out for more details Next Month!!!!

The next Convention is in Germany 2nd November 2012 - Want to Come?????? Email me for more information.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny x

11 comments:

Trace said...

Glad you had a fantastic time at convention in Disneyland Jenny. Can't wait to hear more about it on Thursday! xx

Aquarius said...

Thanks for sharing the photos - looks as if you had a wonderful time.

craftymum said...

looks like you had a great time Jenny hugs sarah x

Stamps and Paper said...

Pleased to hear you had a great time and thank you for showing us some of your pictures...

Anne

Anonymous said...

theolJe vais de blog en blog pour découvrir la convention 2011 ça fait rêver. Je vois les swaps de certaines et la bonne humeur qu'il y a chez Stampin up. Je pense que tu as fais le pleins d'idées et que tu vas nous les faire partager au travers de ton blog. Carole

Anonymous said...

La première phrase de mon message précédent est dans une langue que je ne connais pas...LOL donc je recommence. Ce soir, je vais de blog en blog pour découvrir la convention 2011

sylvie Vanpoucke said...

Marvellous moments with Convention and in the park. Beautiful meetings. I don't know if I met you… so much of unknown peoples ... it was difficult there low to put a name on a face ;-)
I am likely to live near to Disneyland Paris but the magic is always beautiful with each visit!
Have a good day !
Sylvie

M scrap et stamps said...

Hello Jenny ! Nice to have seen & met you at Convention in Disneyland.
Glad you had a fantastic time in France.
Maud, a little goddaughter of Moira ;-)

katou said...

You are right ,we had a really good time at this convention.I met so many nice persons,hope you were part of them .
And hope to see you again in Germany.
Katou ,demo in Paris.

Emma Joyner said...

I laughed as soon as I saw these pictures Jenny!
We certainly did have a crazy fun time! Here's hoping that there will be of our team with us next year. What a wonderful thing to look forward to!
I LOVE being part of your team xx
Emma x

nathalie mariotte said...

I wish I had met you in Paris, but I didn't...
These Two days were great!
congratulations for all your cards, they are superb!
nathalieM, a french demo

 
09 10