Thursday 22 March 2012

Scrapbooking.....Downline Meeting.

Morning Ladies,

It's my Downline Get Together - Catch UP - Laughing - Fun - Meeting This Morning. Today we are doing some Scrapbook Pages. I decided to use the SAB Everyday Enchantment Papers and the Fresh Vintage Stamp set for the pages.

I can't believe we only have just over a week until this year's Sale a Bration Ends. Email me if you still have a Wish List. Anyone placing an order with me from Today to Next Friday will get this Scrapbook Kit for FREE.

I can never decide whether to make 6" x 6" pages or 12" x 12" pages. I think sometimes the larger ones can seem a bit daunting, so I started with the 6"x 6" page and then incorporated it into the 12 x 12 page.

All the Pool Party spaces are where you would place your photo. This page has a hidden pullout for some journalling.
These are the double layout both 6" x 6". The base is Crumb Cake, Pool party and the papers are the Everyday Enchantment.
This is the 12" x 12" page with the 6" x 6" page in the middle. The Banner going across the top was made using the 1 3/8" circle punch folded in half and then popped up with foam pads.
This is the other side of the spread, the squares were enlarged to 4" x 4" squares.
This is the Double spread together. Sorry the photo is a bit dark but the light had gone when I took the photo.
Hope you enjoyed looking at these Scrapbook Pages.
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

No comments:

 
09 10