Thursday 14 June 2012

Afternoon,
I'm back with my Open Sea Stamp Class.  This stamp set is in the Summer Mini Catalogue and I used Early Espreso, Cajun Craze, Not Quite Navy and River Rock as my colour combination.
The papers are the Well Worn paper pack, which is perfect for Male Cards.

It's Fathers Day this Sunday, so I expect to be making a couple more of these and some fudge.  That is if I can get it in the bags before my Boys eat it!!!  These GCSE's are making them hungry!  My Youngest only has 3 left, one is tomorrow. 

The paper pack is one of the ones you can choose free for the Special Offer this month, BUY 3 Packs and get the 4TH PACK FREE.
I am offering FREE Shipping this month with all orders over £40, Email me if you fancy anything.

1 comment:

Aquarius said...

Brilliant male cards

 
09 10