Friday 7 September 2012

New Catalogues Have Arrived!




Look what Mr Brown delivered yesterday!  I was worried that I had missed him while I was out taking my eldest to a Karate Class that he runs, then I saw him and flashed my lights hee hee  Bad when you know your delivery driver down the street isn't it?  Bless him he came back about 20 minutes and delivered 3 boxes of very heavy New Stampin' UP! Catalogues.  OH! They do smell so lovely hee hee
 
If you want one you can either place an order with me this month and get one for FREE or Join one of my Stampers Clubs and get one for FREE or I will post you one for £4.50.  Email me if you are interested.

Its my Eldest turn to go back to Sixth Form!  A joker he is.....

 
Thanks for lookings,
Jenny:-)xx

3 comments:

Jill said...

Ooooh, lovely - can't wait!

Bernice said...

Oh great - can't wait now for this new catalogue to arrive!

Unknown said...

Wow Jenny - you were quick off the mark........mine arrived today! YIPPEE.........am drooling over it as we speak! lol

Hugs.

Karen x

 
09 10