Wednesday 25 September 2013

Too Kind Stamp Class.....



  
 
Finally the sun came out this morning to take some photo's of this weeks stamp class.
 
We used the Too Kind stamp set for weeks stamp class.  I went with a couple of colour combination either Pink Pirouette and Blushing Bride with the Basic Grey and Smoky Slate.


 
The other colour combination is Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant with the Basic Grey and Smoky Slate.

 
I had to disturb Sid from HIS! Conservatory where I take my photo's.  He just would NOT move, what a cheek.....So I placed my cover over him and still he wouldn't move.
 
 
Just look at him!  He doesn't actually have all his hair now he went to the hairdressers this afternoon.

 
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx
 

2 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Very pretty cards Jenny....love the colours..Sid looks really put out that you've disturbed him..hee.,hee

Anne

Bernice said...

Poor Sid - he's looking very sorry for himself! Lovely cards though!
Bernice

 
09 10