Tuesday 28 January 2014

Sale a Bration and Spring Mini Catalogue GOES LIVE Today....


Good Morning,

Well it that time of the Stampin' UP! Year - Sale a Bration.

During 28th January to 31st March, you can choose one of 13 different products for FREE with every £45 order.  Available online or Email me your order.

If you have a qualifying Order of £300 then you get extra Hostess Benefits as well.
You earn £75 worth of FREE products which can be chosen from any of the catalogues, WOW!


Or why not join my Team the Bloomin' Buds during Sale a Bration,

For £99 you can choose £150 worth of products


 Spring Mini Catalogue

There's lots of New Product in the Spring Catalogue see it Here or on the left hand side of my blog,

Another separate item is this Cute Embossing Machine to use with all the embossing folder we have.


If you need any help, Email me and I will be happy to sort it out for you.
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

No comments:

 
09 10