Sunday 18 May 2014

Telford Regional Stampin' UP! Event


Hello Everyone,

It was our Stampin' UP! Regional Event yesterday held again in Telford International Centre.  

There were 360 lovely Stampin' UP! Demonstrators there, 14 of them were from my Team the Bloomin' Buds. We had a fantastic time, seeing lots of sneak peaks from the New coming catalogue.  

We stayed over night on the night before and we had a little crafting session during Dinner in the hotel.  We all designed a shoebox and there really wasn't much room for the poor waiter to put our plates down as there were Stampin' up! products all over our dining table!!! Hee Hee  

I always give my girls a decorated notebook when we get together.

These are what I came up with this time. 

I used the In colours that will be retiring at the end of June,  
The paper stack is on special on the weekly deals, check out my Stampin' UP! Online store.




We are the Bloomin' Buds and we are addicted to crafting!


We also do a Team Swap.  These are my Team Swaps.


Also using the Bella Blossoms stamp set.
We made one of these during last weeks class and I hope to have the instructions completed this week.


Its been a crazy 6 weeks.  Firstly during the Christmas Holidays we had damage to our inside of our house during the horrid rain after we came back from holiday.  Its been a long job getting it repaired but before we went away at Easter, we had all the inside re decorated.  The whole of downstairs and one bedroom and our hall painted in a week, I felt like I had moved house, with all the moving around furniture.  It's all done now.

We then had an extended holiday during Easter as we had to cancel our holiday last summer when my eldest left school and got a job.  We went to a Centre Parc in The Netherlands which was amazing and so relaxing.

Then when we came back we have been revamping our back garden.  It's a small compacted garden but I love it.  Especially as my Craft Room is in it as well!

We have a huge conifer tree in our garden and we had it trim by a Tree Surgeon for the first time.  Nothing grows under the tree so I had a little Summer House made to fit the space.

It's a little date room for Hubbie and Me! and Sid of course.  It just so happens that the paint on the Summer House is a perfect match to a New In colour coming our way soon wink wink*



Just enough room for Two!  Plus a little Border Terrier called Sid.


Love these little cushions, saw a card idea with these as well.  Do you do that, see something and think of a creation?  Pool Party, Old Olive and Smoky Slate mmmmm!


Anyway that me for today.  We are off out to the Spring Tide Festival Today, which is a Farmers Food Market held near the beach at West Bexington, Dorset.

Don't forget if you want to have a look at the Weekly Deals for this week Click Here.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx


2 comments:

Jill said...

Thanks for my goodies I love them.
The summerhouse looks gorgeous - hope you get a little glass of wine in it later.
Enjoy the food festival - I imagine it will be rather busy down there today!
Jill

Stamping Moments said...

You're very welcome Jill.

We don't really drink but tea and cake went down very well!

 
09 10