Sunday 21 September 2014

Flower Shop 50th Birthday


Morning Everyone,

I made this large A5 card for my downline Maria last week who was celebrating her 50th Birthday. I know she loves the flower shop stamp set, so I went with that.  Nice and cheery.

I chose the Deco Label framelits for the middle section and the numbers were cut with the red glitter card.  The leaves are from the bird punch.


This is the inside.


I think I will make Sid a card to cheer him up.

We're all missing Robert so very much, but looking forward to hearing all his news this afternoon when he's meant to be phoning home.


Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx


2 comments:

Aquarius said...

Gorgeous card - a favourite set of mine too. Poor Sid, he does look a bit sad doesn't he?

Jill said...

A gorgeous card Jenny, I'm sure Maria was thrilled.
Poor Sid - he does look forlorn!

 
09 10