Wednesday 29 October 2014

Festival of Trees Star Book and Gift Box


Hello Everyone,

This is the other colour combination of my Festival of Trees Star Book which we made at my last extravaganza.  The cherry cobbler sheer linen ribbon is gorgeous and soft.

I used the Under The Tree Speciality cardstock for both the box and the cover layers of the star book.

The colour combination is Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green with a hint of gold glitter cardstock.


The box itself is made with the Gift Box Punch Board, its so simple to use and makes 15 different size boxes.


You can see the other versions here.


My Paper Share's are ready to go.

They all contain a 6" x 6" double sided sample of the designer paper stacks.

Christmas one is £9.50 



Main Catalogue Designer paper share
£17 



2014/2016 Paper & Ribbon Share,
20 6" x 6" paper & 1m of the 5 In colour Satin Stitched Ribbon
£8


2013/2015 In Colour Paper & Bakers Twine Share
40 6" x 6" paper & 3m of the 5 In colour Thick Bakers Twine.
£9


You can either collect them from me or I can post them for an extra cost of £1.50.  

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

No comments:

 
09 10