Friday 15 May 2015

Moments Like These Project Life...

 
 
I had a little tidy up of my Craft Room yesterday and I ended up covering my Bits & Bobs basket with the New Designer Series Paper Stack.  We were allowed to purchase the New Neutrals Paper Stack which will be available come 2nd June.
 
These are the four designs in all the paper stack available in all the different colour families.

 
Look even my son is wearing a New In COLOUR,
Cucumber Crush! hee hee.
He has just passed some training and my hubbie calls him Mr Fresh!
I call him Mr Cucumber Crush!
 He was not impressed, hee hee.  Annoying Parents!  That's our Job.

 
We were also allowed to purchase a Project Life Bundle called Moments Like These.
They have a colour combo of Black, Watermelon Wonder and Mint Macaron.
I have been sorting out some photo's for a Project Life Play Date and quickly put these together.
 
It was really quick and so lovely choosing the photo's of my boys, remembering a lovely holiday last Easter.
 
 
Robert will be home in four weeks, Hooray!  We have survived nearly the year without having him home and close by.  He is loving Uni in Swansea though and has really grown up since he's been away.

 
Right off to the Post Office to Post the New Catalogues.
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx
 
 

1 comment:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely family memories to cherish Jenny... dont we just love annoying our children...lol...lol..

Anne

 
09 10