Wednesday 20 May 2015

Stampin' UP! Project Life Organising....

 
Morning All,
 
I'm busy catching up with Stamp Class instructions, but thought I would just pop on and show what else I have been up to with tiding!  A few of my Bloomin' Buds have been trying to come up with ideas for some Project Life Organisation. 
I found a set of wooden trays on Amazon which matched the rest of my Craft Room boxes and this is what I have come up with.
I have used the lid and base of our Stampin' UP! Project Life Boxes.

 
Pretty 4" x 3" cards.


 
I added the accessory kits to the back in the lids of the boxes with the 6" x 4" cards.

 
I used the base of the boxes at the front to layer the height on the tray.

 
I pushed in the square where you are meant to keep a pen on a few of the boxes so that I could fit more cards in.

 
I kept the corner square on a couple though, for pens and scissors etc.

 
 
I had a space at the front where I have put the tubs of clips etc to use on my pages.

 
Another set of boxes wouldn't fit but it left me with room for a few stamp sets and in front space for clear blocks etc.


 
I have been printing my photo's on a Selphy Canon CP910 which has been super.
 
The Project Life Boxes are half price at the moment at £6.75 each so they are a bargain with 100 of the cards in each one.
 
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

No comments:

 
09 10