Thursday 20 August 2015

Acorny Thank You Sneak Peek


 
Evening All,
 
It's been a bit wet here today, but perfect for cracking open my Autumn Catalogue PreOrder Delivery.
 
My catalogues go in the post tomorrow and I thought I would put a little something in with them.
 
I used a few new items on this Thankful card.  The stamp set is called Acorny Thank You and it has a matching punch to punch out the acorns - Yay!  Actually you will find that there are a lot of bundles in this New Catalogue, either punch or framelits. 
 
I used a New corner punch for the middle section, which actually punches two different designs and one that punches a ribbon slot.
 
I saw a fantastic tip on a Convention Video we were shown, to do this technique of the spatters of glitter, see a close up here.


 
Drop a few drops of tombow glue and then add a few drops of water using an aquapainter, mix to water down the glue.  Then use the aquapainter to splatter it over the area you want to add glitter.
 

 
Shake over our Stampin UP Gold Fine Glitter then shake off excess. 
 
You end up with this gorgeous sparky effect. Magic....
 
I used the new gold cord to tie a bow on the punched out acorn.

 
The paper is called Into The Woods.  The dot on the word HI was made from the gold glittercard with the cup cake punch.
 
 
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx
 


No comments:

 
09 10