Thursday 29 June 2017

Graceful Garden Stamp Class


Hello Everyone,

I am back!  Been away on holiday with my family to Amsterdam.  We stayed in a little seaside town of Zandvoort which was nice and then caught the train into Amsterdam a couple of the days.

It was a bit busy I can tell you.  I felt like I went on holiday with a group of school children, we were all abit worn out with trying not to get knocked over by the Trams, Cars, Cyclists etc.  

Poor Sid was glad to get back home I think hee hee.

Anyway, we are back stamping Yay! Had a lovely week crafting with my customers and downline.

I chose the Graceful Garden for this week's stamp class.  My dear friend Janette wanted to do a File Holder for her cards in her craft room, so this is what I came up with.  It uses normal sized cardstock ie A4 or 8 1/2" x 11" sized cardstock so great if you haven't got any 12" x 12"


The class instructions has a larger version of the single one as well as a little Bonus.


These are the cards we made to go with the card holder.  Would make a lovely gift.

If you want to play along, then the instructions are on the right hand side of my blog,

Need any Stampin' UP! products then my Shop is on the left hand side.

Check back tomorrow for this week's customer gift ideas.


Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx


No comments:

 
09 10